Update - Coronavirus (COVID 19)
Our showroom is now open!
We will be open Mon-Fri as normal from 9:00am-5:30pm.
Our online team will continue to be available Mon-Fri 9am-5:30pm by phone and by email and we are continuing to take orders over the phone and via our website. Please be aware dispatch/delivery times may be slower than usual due to the ongoing situation.
Please see the current situation regarding delivery of our products below:
New Office Furniture
We are still delivering new office furniture throughout the UK and we are able to install new furniture locally on the condition that social distancing can be adhered to and it is safe for our staff to do so. We reserve the right not to install furniture if our delivery staff feel it is unsafe to do so (I.e. crowded offices/confined spaces).
For national deliveries our couriers will deliver furniture flat packed/boxed and will observe social distancing as per Government instruction.
Please be aware that delivery times/estimates will vary at the current time due to the ongoing COVID 19 situation.
Used Office Furniture
We will be able to deliver and install used furniture from the 15th June. Again as with new furniture we reserve the right not to enter buildings/areas where our delivery staff feel it is unsafe to do so. In the event of this we will deliver furniture to the building entrance.
We are also still able to send used furniture items via national couriers (such as office chairs and desks). Please contact us to discuss this or for a quote.
Stationery, IT & Other Small Items
Our online and dispatch teams will be available and we are able to send stationery items, IT and other products which can be posted at the present time. Please allow extra time for delivery during the current situation.
• We have taken additional steps of providing all staff with clear information on the virus, methods of control and NHS / Government websites for their reference.
• We have equipped our premises with several hand sanitising stations and are continuing to undertake additional cleaning procedures.
• We expect any employee suffering from the recognised symptoms of the corona virus infection to not come into work and stay home.
• We will have social distancing measures in place and there will be a limit of 2 people per party allowed in our showroom at any one time.
• We recommend customers pay via contactless payment methods where possible (such as by card over the phone or via bank transfer).
We look forward to welcoming you back, if you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Jamie Mackie | General Manager