Company Statement - Coronavirus (COVID 19)
To all our customers:
In regards to the current situation with Covid-19 we would like to share some important information with you to keep you up to date with our operations.
Our focus remains on 'Business as Usual' and providing an uninterrupted service to you, our valued customer, whilst remaining diligent and responsive to government recommendations and guidance.
We understand that concerns about the impact to potential business are front of mind, so hopefully, the below will help shed some light on our operations:
• We want to reassure you that we are well stocked with no worries about our stock levels.
• We are continuing to take orders over the phone 9am-5:30pm Mon-Friday (9am-1pm Saturday), or 24/7 via our website.
• If you are local to our Rochdale Showroom, we would encourage you to order online or over the phone where appropriate.
• We are continuing to work closely with our supply base and as the situation develops we will communicate any issues if and when they occur.
• We have taken additional steps of providing all staff with clear information on the virus, methods of control and NHS / Government websites for their reference.
• We have equipped our premises with several hand sanitising stations and are continuing to undertake additional cleaning procedures.
• We expect any employee suffering from the recognised symptoms of the corona virus infection to not come into work and stay home.
Lastly, we sincerely wish that the impact on our customers, their families and their businesses, is minimal. If you did have any additional questions please do not hesitate to get in contact with us.
Jamie Mackie | General Manager